Yes bikers for Indy at AUOB May 5th

If that's what you say, fine. The polis told lies to the media. Doesn't really matter.

Irrelevant anyway. The matter was dealt with on 18 Sept 2014.

......... :augie

Attachments

• AFCEF3F0-3921-445B-BAE9-83B924B8D41D.jpeg
    AFCEF3F0-3921-445B-BAE9-83B924B8D41D.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 51A41FB8-5A14-464F-8C79-24CECC36088B.jpeg
    51A41FB8-5A14-464F-8C79-24CECC36088B.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 168
The Unionist commentariat and the 5th Column hacks have done everything to try and underplay the size and significance of the event in the dear green place.

We will never know the exact numbers involved the estimates range from 35,000 from the anti -Scotland, anti independence, British Broadcasting Corporation to 93,000 from some of the march organizers.

I expect that the ‘real’ numbers are somewhere in the middle at around 70,000, no matter where in the scale is true the numbers are truly quite fantastic.

The polis fucked up estimates of numbers and were undermanned so under reported.
Poileas Alba telling porkies, altering figures and misleading the public ! well I never
Suppressing information, diluting serious corruption reports unheard of :yelrotflm:yelrotflm

If that's what you say, fine. The polis told lies to the media. Doesn't really matter.

Irrelevant anyway. The matter was dealt with on 18 Sept 2014.

Police telling lies doesn’t really matter ffs :D

2014 referendum was dealt with scare mongering and lies and they were told that their feet would be held to the fire to deliver what they vowed

:flag:Outtomunch

In your dreams. Time to read the Declaration of Arbroath, maybe...?

Thanks. I'll just read the results on 19 Sept 2014 if its all the same. Slightly more up to date than a letter to the Pope in 1320.

Sadly we are just going to go over all the same old ground again, causing nothing but division. Which of course is the intention. Lets keep it off here, nothing to be gained, everyone has their own position, no-one likely to change their mind because of posts on here, which appear to do little but breed bitterness and hysterical nonsense.

The people were given the option and they decided. By some margin. We were promised it was a 'once in a generation issue' Even Nikola has give up because she knows its hopeless.

That's it. I'm out.

Oh dear, our imperial master has spoken.
Gaelic and the wearing of tartan will be banned in here next :D :censor:

Mind you I did get a week ban in here once for asking if anyone watched Cuntas on BBC Alba :flag

Back
Top Bottom