Yes bikers for Indy at AUOB May 5th

H.R.H.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Let's make this a big one yesbikers, show we want Independence. fly your flag with pride on the 5th.

Meet up at the showcase at 11am heading off at 11.30. 1st we will ride through Glasgow to Glasgow green, 2nd we will be forming up at the gate to welcome the marchers into the park, 3rd we will ride into the park to join the event.

Why, not my fishy PD lot don’t. But can I come along and say my fishy point of view. Seriously I’ll be nice and polite.

Fill your boots, try not to turn up smelling like a bad case of Bacterial vaginosis

Why, not my fishy PD lot don’t. But can I come along and say my fishy point of view. Seriously I’ll be nice and polite.

You mean they still don't get it....? FFS, how much does it take to get through their thick fish heads.....?

A good few from in here, good to see some auld faces

What’s yir point there Gerry ?
90,000 from all walks of life and ethnicity “All under one banner”
It is called a progressive inclusive society not just a playground for the chinless wonders from the Home Counties

Counter demo of your lot was 12 people waving butchers aprons giving nazi salutes :rolleyes::D

Last edited:
What’s yir point there Gerry ?
90,000 from all walks of life and ethnicity “All under one banner”
It is called a progressive inclusive society not just a playground for the chinless wonders from the Home Counties

Counter demo of your lot was 12 people waving butchers aprons giving nazi salutes :rolleyes::D

Something upset you? Mustn't let things get on top of you......or you contradict yourself already...sounds very progressive and inclusive doesn't it?

Oh, and by the way, Poileas Alba reckoned it was 35000. An easy mistake to make.

Last edited:
Something upset you? Mustn't let things get on top of you......or you contradict yourself already...sounds very progressive and inclusive doesn't it?

Oh, and by the way, Poileas Alba reckoned it was 35000. An easy mistake to make.
Think that was what the bbc said that the Poileas had said and by the lies and cover ups spouted by the cops lately :D
Ye should hae taken a wee pop doon and seen fur yirsel.
You’ll find same tactics used by the Spanish over the Catalans

Chin up x

Last edited:
Aye Tam, 40,000 or 90,000 eejits, not much in it really!

Gerard old bean the polis I talked to there were expecting 40,000 and got 90- ish thousand and looked a wee bit stressed out in the beginning but visibly relaxed as all they saw were smiley, happy marchers. ( and a few skinhead look alike unionists at the bottom of Union St...) The polis fucked up estimates of numbers and were undermanned so under reported. A week or so before the March they asked the organisers to change the route and destination as the planned numbers had gone up from 2o to 40 thousand. The social media campaign worked and along with the weather everyone turned out and massively swelled numbers. Even the organisers were shocked at the turnout.
Maybe the cops will get on Facebook prior to the next one.

If another March is required :augie

Eh?

I can think of far better ways to waste my time!

My information came from that well known right wing reactionary paper The Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...independence-supporters-march-through-glasgow

So the Polis lied and said it was 35000, when it was really 90000? Aye right. Rock on.

Spanish? Catalans? Good grief! Desperation indeed!

Back
Top Bottom