NEW LOCATION: May 26th Breakfast Meet, Oaklands, Kegworth ~

The Lakeside Sporting, Wide Lane, Wymeswold, LE12 6SE, looked good for breakfast when we stopped there for coffee first when on the way to Oaklands that day.

Spotted this venue on the way home after talking to you about it.
It is not the same place as the one that we were referring to.
This (LE126SE) looks a lot better and would be nice to give it a try.

The Lakeside Sporting, Wide Lane, Wymeswold, LE12 6SE, looked good for breakfast when we stopped there for coffee first when on the way to Oaklands that day.

I am there at the moment having just had a 'large' breakfast which cost me £7.95 inclyding rea and toast.
It's an excellent location with plenty of inside and covered external seating. The food wasn't bad, nothing special either, but I agree that it's a good location for a club meeting some time. They did ask that someone let them know in advance if we are likely to arrive in numbers. :thumb2

I am there at the moment having just had a 'large' breakfast which cost me £7.95 inclyding rea and toast.
It's an excellent location with plenty of inside and covered external seating. The food wasn't bad, nothing special either, but I agree that it's a good location for a club meeting some time. They did ask that someone let them know in advance if we are likely to arrive in numbers. :thumb2

Club :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom