NEW LOCATION: May 26th Breakfast Meet, Oaklands, Kegworth ~

David Nimrod

Reality you can rely on...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Time to try another Breakfast venue... the excellent Oaklands butchers :clap

Get a brilliant Breakfast for £4-95, plus there's lots of other stuff on the Menu too...

Parking out front, or 'round back. Seating inside, or outside :natter

Saturday 26th May.
Any time, from 9am.

3 Churchgate,
Kegworth,
Derby DE74 2EE

oaklandandson.co.uk

01509 674024

See you then :thumb2

Andres, egg on toast, beans on toast. :eek:Good coffee, Julie and I called in this morning en route to Mikeys to collect her bike.

Bit far south for us - Derbyshire is in the East Midlands, how about the odd meet a bit further north?

Bit far south for us - Derbyshire is in the East Midlands, how about the odd meet a bit further north?

Then it would be a Dee Dah meet and not an East Midland meet. You have a motorbike, you can ride it there dah bleeder dee.
:thumb

I shall endeavour to attend this one by riding my bike all the way from Sheffield.

Its nice to meet up with the East Midlands guys (and gals) now and again. They are amusing with their quaint little ways , language and accents and not too dissimilar from those fekkers in Norfolk if I may say so.

:D

Then it would be a Dee Dah meet and not an East Midland meet. You have a motorbike, you can ride it there dah bleeder dee.
:thumb

I shall endeavour to attend this one by riding my bike all the way from Sheffield.

Its nice to meet up with the East Midlands guys (and gals) now and again. They are amusing with their quaint little ways , language and accents and not too dissimilar from those fekkers in Norfolk if I may say so.

:D

As a regular to the East Midlands breakfast meet I’ve only ever seen you at 1 and it was a northerly meet as I remember. You seemed a nice chap for a Welshman :D

PS I’m not a Dee Daa :comfort

As a regular to the East Midlands breakfast meet I’ve only ever seen you at 1 and it was a northerly meet as I remember. You seemed a nice chap for a Welshman :D

PS I’m not a Dee Daa :comfort

I gave up due to my utter hatred of the Nottingham road system. I am unfortunately a "taxi service" for my daughter on Saturday mornings these days hence my absence from these much better breakfast locations.

As for being a Dee Dah, yes, it is normal to deny that. I understand. :comfort

(I have apologised to you in the other thread :D)

I gave up due to my utter hatred of the Nottingham road system. I am unfortunately a "taxi service" for my daughter on Saturday mornings these days hence my absence from these much better breakfast locations.

I agree - Nottingham city is a pain

(I have apologised to you in the other thread :D)

No offence taken :thumb

A modest turn out of about eight bikes:thumb2 But I'm not sure about this place to be honest...

It has it's good points, but next month I reckon we'll be back at the Bison Farm, or the Fishing Lakes.

Watch this space...

The Lakeside Sporting, Wide Lane, Wymeswold, LE12 6SE, looked good for breakfast when we stopped there for coffee first when on the way to Oaklands that day.

The Lakeside Sporting, Wide Lane, Wymeswold, LE12 6SE, looked good for breakfast when we stopped there for coffee first when on the way to Oaklands that day.

Thanks for the info, I'll ride over, and give it a try...:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom