Newbie XR upgrades

xr

my mate has just swapped his xr for an rs ,he took all the goodies of it befor px ,think it was rad and oil guards ,anti vibe weights ,frame plugs etc all good make ,will be putting up for sale soon ,also has a brand new boxed nav 6 ,msg if you interested, terry

USA - Living or on holiday?

Assuming you are on holiday but live in Scotland I'm located in Moffat, where are you?

Is it light or dark tinted?

Business and vacation.

Darker tint and located west side of embra

Jim

USA - Living or on holiday?

Assuming you are on holiday but live in Scotland I'm located in Moffat, where are you?

Is it light or dark tinted?

my mate has just swapped his xr for an rs ,he took all the goodies of it befor px ,think it was rad and oil guards ,anti vibe weights ,frame plugs etc all good make ,will be putting up for sale soon ,also has a brand new boxed nav 6 ,msg if you interested, terry

Hi all sorted now thanks.

I'm in Moffat so can collect from Edinburgh.

When are you back?

Would you take £35, seen it at £65 brand new.

Let me know dude!

Rob

Fraid not mate

If you can get it for £65 new go for it.

Jim

I'm in Moffat so can collect from Edinburgh.

When are you back?

Would you take £35, seen it at £65 brand new.

Let me know dude!

Rob

Hi there sorry for jumping in.

Is the Puig significantly better than standard?

Jim

I've got the Puig screen and it's the single most beneficial extra I've bought. If I still smoked I could "'ave a fag" behind it! Engine bars give me peace of mind and I do like my Cymarc sidestand extender but I wouldn't bother with HiDs. I had HiD50 on my GSA and they were great but the standard XR light is pretty good, certainly not worth the cost of upgrading IMHO...

I've got the Puig screen and it's the single most beneficial extra I've bought. If I still smoked I could "'ave a fag" behind it! Engine bars give me peace of mind and I do like my Cymarc sidestand extender but I wouldn't bother with HiDs. I had HiD50 on my GSA and they were great but the standard XR light is pretty good, certainly not worth the cost of upgrading IMHO...

Does the Puig touring screen need any extra supporting brackets to stop it flexing at high speed or is it ok?

Does the Puig touring screen need any extra supporting brackets to stop it flexing at high speed or is it ok?

No it's rigid enough for every day riding - not taken it over 130mph so a track day might prove to be a no-no :D

Back
Top Bottom