Hope this is not a sign of things to come

stolzy

Reaction score
Laguna forgot to activate MyRide when I collected the bike. No big deal, they said they'd do it at the first service. Collected the bike this morning and MyRide now appears on the menu - all well and good.

Halfway home I try and put the heated grips on and the menu item has disappeared, to be replaced by a heated seat option (there is no heated seat). Back to Laguna for a half-hour wait while they fix it and ride home.

But MyRide doesn't work just says 'Loading, please wait'.

Back to launa tomorrow, presumably.

Seems every issue they have to call KTM.

Not impressed so far.

Laguna forgot to activate MyRide when I collected the bike. No big deal, they said they'd do it at the first service. Collected the bike this morning and MyRide now appears on the menu - all well and good.

Halfway home I try and put the heated grips on and the menu item has disappeared, to be replaced by a heated seat option (there is no heated seat). Back to Laguna for a half-hour wait while they fix it and ride home.

But MyRide doesn't work just says 'Loading, please wait'.

Back to launa tomorrow, presumably.

Seems every issue they have to call KTM.

Not impressed so far.

I have heard as a KTM dealer they are shite

Should have gone to Premier Bikes :blagblah

All this new electrical bollocks, is just that.......My time is too important to me......I could never let myself in for this kind of shite, prefer old tech......It does not sap my precious time that I have left upon this spinning rock.

All this new electrical bollocks, is just that.......My time is too important to me......I could never let myself in for this kind of shite, prefer old tech......It does not sap my precious time that I have left upon this spinning rock.

That'll be why your NineT left you stranded for hours about 5 minutes after collecting from dealer......

Time better spent posting bollocks here, apparently... :p

Sadly, as they are the only KTM dealer in Kent, I would never use them for anything other than MOTs and spares.

The one bike I bought from them had the wrong engine number on the logbook, the one bike I let them service ended up going back three times to put right what they'd done wrong...

I used to use either the KTM Centre in Hemel or Tri County for servicing and have a day out on a loan bike.

Much prefer using a KTM only dealer, the multi dealerships I've encountered don't seem to have as much expertise.

Tri-County .... now they were a funny dealer !

Operating from a small industrial unit in Bracknell and last seen on 'The Sherriff's Are Coming' :blast

This was a long time ago, I saw that they'd lost the dealership, shame, they were very good on the couple of occasions I used them

So now, for no reason at all My Ride starts (after a variable interval). I've paired the phone and the phone can see the bike and the bike can see the phone, but on the app I get the message 'No Bike Connected' and on the bike I get the message 'Check connection to phone and if app is running'.

Back
Top Bottom