Skye hotel prices

weewan

Reaction score
Was working on Skye Monday & Tuesday, fantastic weather :Motomartin the road from the bridge to Portree was free from potholes :rob was in my van but it was a delight to be on the island, however !!! One night B & B double room Broadford Hotel £195 is taking the piss, Skye is historically expensive in the summer months but seems to have started early this year !!!

I normally get a single in the Tongadale for £45. Balloch guest house was about the same both in Portree.
Supply and demand though, Sky has been full over the summer months for the last few years.

I normally get a single in the Tongadale for £45. Balloch guest house was about the same both in Portree.
Supply and demand though, Sky has been full over the summer months for the last few years.

Sky dish................... :D

Attachments

• ab691a33b73623faecf32159cf0a5125.jpg
    ab691a33b73623faecf32159cf0a5125.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 283
I’d of charged ye double :augie

You’ll find all hotels are making a killing no matter where, I paid that in Inverness because everywhere was full, unless you think the more remote you go that cheaper you’ll get so city folk are the only ones allowed to take advantage of the poor unsuspecting toorist.
Plenty b&b’s about
The wee van :augie £55 in Broadford first one that came up on Airbnb in a 2 second search

pack your tent and maggot with a camping stove next time save yourself the hassle and some dosh and enjoy the view with a few beers

Back
Top Bottom