New bikes from KTM

R800

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone collect any new bikes from KTM Dublin in the last few weeks?
Waiting for delivery of mine since March... wondering if I’m the only one waiting..

I cant see any reason why youd wait on a new bike from March .
I hope you havent given them a deposit , this will only muddy the waters .
Move on , theres a KTM Dealer waiting to gladly take your cash .

There’s only one KTM dealer in ROI... that’s the bike I wanted. So they order it when I give a deposit, can’t see how it would muddy any waters... and nothing to do with my question.

I’m only inquiring if someone else had taken possession of a new KTM from them in the last few weeks

There’s only one KTM dealer in ROI... that’s the bike I wanted. So they order it when I give a deposit, can’t see how it would muddy any waters... and nothing to do with my question.

I’m only inquiring if someone else had taken possession of a new KTM from them in the last few weeks
Might depend on production dates too as they don't stock alot. I find you just have to keep on top of them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ya I have been doing a fair share of hounding them... hopefully this week.

He did say they were waiting on 9 bikes but I was sceptical

Order a genny or an outboard.......I'd say they'd get that sorted fairly sharpish!!

Would Overlanders be able to get you the same bike quicker & a tiny bit cheaper ?
Not cheaper unless better deal on a trade in but not by alot and depending on the bike.
As they would have to order from m50 Honda either way doubt it would be much quicker.
Also depending on what bike your getting you would have to get it serviced by m50 as overlanders don't have equipment to do the new models including 1290's. Not sure about the 1190 and 1090.

A lot of dealers do that, they give a delivery date knowing it is only estimated and the bluff it out with the customer.
I have had the same delays with BMW.

Overlanders don’t get them from m50, they get them from Mccallens. And they tried but couldn’t match the price from M50...
and then there’s ty servicing issue...
I might have to go back to Kearys, bmw only 10 mins away and they have great coffee 😜
hopefully this week will see it arrive 😳 🤞🏻

Overlanders don’t get them from m50, they get them from Mccallens. And they tried but couldn’t match the price from M50...
and then there’s ty servicing issue...
I might have to go back to Kearys, bmw only 10 mins away and they have great coffee
hopefully this week will see it arrive 🤞🏻
They got mine from m50 when I went through AMI.
Suggested I go to m50 for service as they weren't set up to do it, which I didn't know until after purchase but glad as they guys in m50 have been great to deal with and I'm also from Dublin which makes it a bit handier .

They got mine from m50 when I went through AMI.
Suggested I go to m50 for service as they weren't set up to do it, which I didn't know until after purchase but glad as they guys in m50 have been great to deal with and I'm also from Dublin which makes it a bit handier .

Happy days!!
Ya they don’t get them from M50 anymore, so I definitely wasn’t going to Lisburn from Cork for my servicing!!
But I still would have liked to buy from Overlanders if we could have come to a deal...

Alas I’m still waiting, by all accounts it’s a shipment issue from the UK and the bikes are still over there

Back
Top Bottom