AUDI TWAT near Keighley

Perhaps the rider (whoever that is) might consider pulling over, and let said twat go, and let them pester somebody else.

:nenau

1 ; difficult to see why the rider insists on staying in the right lane . Maybe there’s a reason other than him/ her being a lane hogging tw*t

why is the Bike rider riding in the outside lane?

idiotic, he's a bloody danger to other road users

Audi seems to want to overtake, but is blocked by the bike, bike does it have mirrors or is the rider daft, I would not want a big Audi pushing my arse, rider needs to try Germany it will be a wake up call.

Perhaps the rider (whoever that is) might consider pulling over, and let said twat go, and let them pester somebody else.

This, :agree. You can always catch up again at lights or whatever and filter past.

Difficult to say without a front view as well, but I'm going out on a limb and think the bike rider is a knob.

RBW.

*edited* notwithstanding said Audi driver shouldn't use car as a weapon, two wrongs etc..

Can someone change the thread title :rob

Rider being a bit of a twat there methinks. Easy enough to move to left lane let him past and continue journey

^^^^^What he said, car will always win...

Back
Top Bottom