Wicking base-layers

Quick update: After a European trip where we had a week of temps regularly over 30degC I'm very impressed with the Rukka kit. Despite sweating into it like crazy each day it stayed fresh smelling which is quite a feat indeed. It's also great at wicking the sweat from your skin and leaving you feeling dry. Worn in combination with a RevIt Airwave 2 suit, and some Rukka Forsair gloves, I was able to endure the heat on a daily basis. I would have suffered big time otherwise...

I bought a set of Pro Skins for myself and my other half. In the hot weather they were brilliant, still warm but not uncomfortable. British company and they are supplying BSB riders. Works better than Marino wool in the summer, but I will probably revert to Marino for the winter, will wait and see

I've used army wicking teeshirts for years... Perfect for me hot or cold... Brown or Sand colour £4:50 each.
I also wear red Ted2 pyjama bottoms (father's day prezzie) under my bike trousers... Seems just right for me, but we're all different.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom