Outfit's Back

Grumpy Lee

Ex Supported Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just on the off-chance that anyone is remotely interested in the fate of my outfit, it arrived home last night at 20:30hrs (not bad I suppose - 3 weeks after breakdown)
At present it seems a bit dis-orientated, so I've put it in the garage. Come Saturday it should have got its bearings and we can go out again.

Good news Lee. Were all the luggage & bits still there?

Hope the repair goes smoothly and you will be able to 'bond' again soon!

Looks the business

Got any larger pics

Hope your gonna go back and finish the trip properly lee :D

stumpy said:
Looks the business

Got any larger pics

Here's one when Lee & Mrs were arriving at the Gotenburg ferry terminal.

Attachments

• lee2.jpg
    lee2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 841
Outfit has regained its bearings (and rear pads - yet another Baltic casualty!!!!), and wishes to be taken out walkies. It will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm not sure if the tyres can cope with the pressure, so they will need checking out.

For further information, it looks like the tow bar might also have become a casualty having got into one scrape too many!!!!!

bigtrailbikerider said:
Well done Mrs & Mrs Grumpy, glad that you are all back together again;)

BTBR

Obviously you think I've had some bits removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Grumpy Lee

If it's any consolation... my GS lost it's bearing(s) today... welcome home to the 'Grump Mobile'

Just going off topic a little, but did anyone ever hear from Owen the guy that broke down in the underpass in Stockholm, or is he still there??

BTBR

bigtrailbikerider said:
Just going off topic a little, but did anyone ever hear from Owen the guy that broke down in the underpass in Stockholm, or is he still there??

BTBR

I understand that Owen (Pembroke Airhead) arrived home safely sans bike which, I imagine, had a similar trip to the Grumpmobile.

How about your story Owen??

Greg

Back
Top Bottom