Into The West V, Leenane, Co Galway 7th-8th September 2018

A brilliant weekend yet again - many thanks to Jochen for organising and Laurence for sweeping. Looking forward to next year already!

Jaysis, is it really a month ago :blast

Belated thanks to everyone who came along, especially our friends from across the water. Hopefully youse will still be allowed in next year :aidan
And great to see some new faces

I really love the area & the hotel and that's why I organise this every year. And judging by the numbers who turn up (43 for dinner on Saturday !) youse enjoy it too. As long as youse keep turning up I'll keep organising it :thumb

Next year's event is 13th - 15th September. A new posting will be put up early 2019
I have 35 rooms booked, same as this year, and the hotel is taking bookings up to the end of the month & then again from March 17th 2019. You may get a reply to a mail during their closed season & you may not :augie

Jaysis, is it really a month ago :blast

Belated thanks to everyone who came along, especially our friends from across the water. Hopefully youse will still be allowed in next year :aidan
And great to see some new faces

I really love the area & the hotel and that's why I organise this every year. And judging by the numbers who turn up (43 for dinner on Saturday !) youse enjoy it too. As long as youse keep turning up I'll keep organising it :thumb

Next year's event is 13th - 15th September. A new posting will be put up early 2019
I have 35 rooms booked, same as this year, and the hotel is taking bookings up to the end of the month & then again from March 17th 2019. You may get a reply to a mail during their closed season & you may not :augie

Sorry I missed this but in a rare example of early commitment, I have emailed the hotel for next year.

Is Naas in The Pale...........is The Pale still UK West............how will I be fixed after Brexit for travelling from Naas??!!

Thanks Jockser and Bin for all the organising.
One of these years there has to be a dry Saturday :D

Finally got to uploading a few photos and a little video

The little harbour just down from the hotel
44685995384_4a07fb82c6_c.jpg

44685994304_85a44276c3_c.jpg

Kylemore Abbey
44685996054_f79241df1f_c.jpg

45410801251_d7cb7ab220_c.jpg

Ballynahinch lake
45410802781_fbff61bf2d_c.jpg

44685996264_0fcf715c03_c.jpg

Howling gales on the spin to Omey Island gave the little drone a few challenges. Of course all the action happened on the way back after the filming.

Omey Island

Back
Top Bottom