Air Ambulance Visit

Deleted account 210901001

Reaction score
Any interest on here for a visit to a local Air Ambulance. My neighbourr is an IAM bloke and asked if I would sort so I thought Id do one for here too.

Ill organise it if people want to come.

RV at my house for breakfast then a run out through the Peak District ending up at the AA Base.

Chance to talk to the Doctors and Paramedics and have a look and photo with the Aircraft.

Dates flex

Anyone fancy it ??

Which base? I thought the East Mids one flew out of RAF Waddington? I'm interested in a visit any way for sure :thumb

It'll be Tatenhill for a few reasons.

Its easy to get to on great roads.

Access to base is good.

I know all the crews.

That aircraft covers quite a big area and indeed does mutual aide across boundaries. Ive flown it as wide out as Coventry, NE Wales, Birmingham etc etc and thus we are potential "customers"

Once we have a posse of say 5 or 6 interested Ill look at dates

If folk are interested Im happy to put on a curry night at mine the night before. Free food and accommodation for folk and bikes.

Mark

Great idea this, it’s not everyday you get the chance of a look around a Air Ambulance without being somewhat poorly :beerjug:

Plus chance to chat to some handsome engineer with a tool belt hanging off his waist.

Greased up and ready for action.

Im going for sure :)

Where abouts are you leaving from? At present I am busy that Saturday but it could be a last minute cancellation and I could attend.

Joe

I live near Ripley mate but route will go via say Via Gella and Ashbourne way..........

Whatever suits everyone really........

Back
Top Bottom