Lightweight Enduro Lids?

Nin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Folks

Sunny Spain is beckoning in August, which got me wondering what are you guys currently using for lightweight touring lids in hotel climes? I've been looking at the Uvex, Nishua, Nexx offerings which I gather are the same as the Touratech, Klim, Adventure Spec jobs just re-branded. I've had a Shoei Hornet in the past which was nice, and the Arai doesn't fit my head shape.

Anything else I should be viewing?

Bmw lid ?
Hi Folks

Sunny Spain is beckoning in August, which got me wondering what are you guys currently using for lightweight touring lids in hotel climes? I've been looking at the Uvex, Nishua, Nexx offerings which I gather are the same as the Touratech, Klim, Adventure Spec jobs just re-branded. I've had a Shoei Hornet in the past which was nice, and the Arai doesn't fit my head shape.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi Folks

AGV AX8 Dual Evo even lighter than the BMW only 1 . downside does not have a pinlock and you cannot get one

Nishua / Uvex / Klim are, I think, the same lid.....

Anyway, I’ve got the carbon fibre Nishua and if you want light it doesn’t get any lighter than that, you hardly know it’s on. I too have a Shoei shape head and the fit is the same :)

Andres

Nishua / Uvex / Klim are, I think, the same lid.....

Anyway, I’ve got the carbon fibre Nishua and if you want light it doesn’t get any lighter than that, you hardly know it’s on. I too have a Shoei shape head and the fit is the same :)

Andres

Cheerds Andres - that's good to hear. I understand the touratech is a rebranded Nexx D1.

Nishua is the old Uvex helmet, Klim rebranded it as their own developed helmet (possibly the KLIM stickers were developed by them )

One of the Touratech lids is a Nexx X D1 and the other one is a version of the Schuberth E1.

I have a Shoei Hornet Adventure and it is a nicve well vented lightweight helmet

Louis in Germany were doing the Nexx for either 129 or 199 euros depending on the colour and the Nishua Carbon fibre for 299 euros

The new Nexx X Wed2 is just out to replace the D1

I got one of these from Infinity Motorcycles in London and I’ve been very pleased with it

SCORPION ADX-1 - BATTLEFLAG

About £225 from memory
The pin lock was extra ?
Has flip down sun visor too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom