Platinum Motorcycles. Fantastic Service.

luke scott

Reaction score
Riding my 1150 yesterday and the clutch lever stopped returning out after a gear change. I was three miles from home so took it easy and made it home. Principal Insurance sorted recovery of the bike today and it went to Mark in Platinum in Bray. He had explained that he was heading off on annual leave but would give it a look over. We both thought it could be the slave cylinder :cool: . Well Mark rang me five minutes after the recovery truck arrived and gave me great news . . . . . . The bike was fixed :clap . It transpired that a screw at the rear of the clutch lever had worked it's way loose and had stopped the lever returning to the position. So how many of us can say that they deal with a really honest mechanic ? A few lucky ones perhaps ? Bike fixed and no charge. Thank you Mark.

Always nice to hear of a positive story, beats all the doom and gloom merchants.

Riding my 1150 yesterday and the clutch lever stopped returning out after a gear change. I was three miles from home so took it easy and made it home. Principal Insurance sorted recovery of the bike today and it went to Mark in Platinum in Bray. He had explained that he was heading off on annual leave but would give it a look over. We both thought it could be the slave cylinder :cool: . Well Mark rang me five minutes after the recovery truck arrived and gave me great news . . . . . . The bike was fixed :clap . It transpired that a screw at the rear of the clutch lever had worked it's way loose and had stopped the lever returning to the position. So how many of us can say that they deal with a really honest mechanic ? A few lucky ones perhaps ? Bike fixed and no charge. Thank you Mark.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yeah, top bloke who seems to genuinely care about the maintenance of his customers machines.
I've had quite a few dealings with Mark and I have never had a bill that I wasn't happy with.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom