Question on Givi Outback Trekker Side Boxes

Rotaxmaxracer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience of fitting Givi Outback Trekker Aluminium side cases at all? I am changing from the plastic E360 monkey boxes to the new cases which have a new Monokey-Cam fitting. I am trying to find out if the existing Monokey rack will still work if there are Cam-Adaptors available. None of the suppliers seem to know and the Givi website isn't too clear? :nenau

Does anyone have experience of fitting Givi Outback Trekker Aluminium side cases at all? I am changing from the plastic E360 monkey boxes to the new cases which have a new Monokey-Cam fitting. I am trying to find out if the existing Monokey rack will still work if there are Cam-Adaptors available. None of the suppliers seem to know and the Givi website isn't too clear? :nenau

Check the part numbers on the web site to see what boxes work with what frames

Check the part numbers on the web site to see what boxes work with what frames

Yes, I worked that bit out - if I were buying a new set-up I would need the PL684 CAM rack, I have the PL684 Monokey rack. From the photos, the fittings look very similar aside from a fitting on the top bar of the rack with the 'cam fitting' on it I am guessing? I am wondering if this piece can be retro-fitted to my PL684 rack to make it compatible - but try as I might, I cannot get this info from the Givi site - nor can any of the dealers that I have called thus far been able to answer the issue?

I like the Givi stuff but their various attachment systems all have similar names and are not cross compatible.
I’d be surprised if the latest system works with older mountings.

Mine as the two bolt on mushrooms and a pyramid latch block that the case locks onto.

Back
Top Bottom