Thank you Micky

Great weekend many thanks Micky. And that 21 Dales ride with Steve ‘WrinklyOwlie’ just stunning. :thumb

Ha ha .... I only picked the date, informed the campsite, and put it up here on UKGSer :thumby:

T'is you guys'n gals that made the weekend, helped immensely by the weather.

MY thanks goes to y'all ;)

... to JB, the run leaders, Norm for the beer, UturnTony and good lady for the home baking, Neil23 for 'Barney's Baps' and everyone else, too numerous to mention individually, for the generosity shown in donating raffle prizes, buying raffle tickets and other donations ... all in aid of The Great North Air Ambulance.

For those that knew him, a few of us raised a glass to David Yates 'Rivendell' on here. Dave died a few days before the event. He made a very generous donation last year ...

Only me left here now ... peace and quiet :D

:beerjug:

We know you did a lot more than that, Micky.
Many thanks.

Can you fix the date for next year please?

Many thanks for the hospitality on my first GSer event.
Excellent craic even though my knee was feked most of the weekend, binning the bike off road didn't help :D
Thanks to Steve T for showing me around and for helping me bin said bike ;)

Also big thanks to Boatman for pointing out my leaky seal --- one ordered and on it's way, thanks fella :thumby:

I could only make it over for yesterday and stopped over in the G+D. Had a great time though, met some nice folks. Thanks Mickey :thumb

Thanks Micky i had a brill time, And the tea mats are ace ! Many thanks for the all the effort putting on the event. youre a super star! Cheers fella !

Another great Dent weekend. A big thanks to Micky and all who helped.:beerjug:
Stunning scenery, glorious weather, top folks and great craic.:thumb2

You forgot to mention the beer :D

Of course, how could I forget .:beer:
(In my defence, I lost a few brain cells over the weekend.):friday

BTW...nice lookalike avatar(by popular request).:D

Attachments

• 3984315440_529c92343d_b.jpg
    3984315440_529c92343d_b.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 244
Dent

And another big thanks Micky.
Was only there for the Saturday night--will do more next year.

Thanks again,

Bill

C0E45830-2069-4237-9408-ADF85CF7B13E.jpgWhat a cracking weekend, my thanks to Micky and Sue whose tireless efforts ensure this is a fantastic event. My thanks also to the various cake makers, and Barny for providing a par excellence bar b que.
I am also indebted to Mr Smooth and the South Yorkshire massive who took us out on Saturday for 180 miles of riding nirvana, probably the most enjoyable day on a bike I have ever had, the roads of North Yorkshire and beyond are simply stunning.
Great also to see a few old pals (and some new ones,) those of you who have never attended a ukgser event could do a lot worse than getting one in the diary.
John.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom