F700GS (2012) low seat

heinrich

Reaction score
This is a long shot, but here goes...

I have a low seat on my 2012 7gs. Being fairly tall (6'3") I find it a little too low, especially on the open road. (My upper legs start cramping up).

Any chance anyone have a normal (or high?) seat that they are willing to swap for the low? I guess the demand for lower seats on these models are higher than the demand for higher. Mine's in spotless condition so obviously only willing to look at seat in similar condition.

Thanks

The 650 - 700 & 800GS all share the same seat all not very comfortable, you may be better looking for a used Sargant or Corbin via ebay

Very reasonable priced one here eBay no: 282967180418

As Chicken says same seat...

I have the original seat from my 2009 F650 GS that came with a custom seat when I purchased it. I would swap my original for your low if needed.

I can loan you a Sargent seat for a week or so if you wanna try before you buy one, quite local Cambridgeshire

I might have a Sargent seat for the F800/700/650 GS up for sale in a few weeks and also a spare standard seat.

Apologies for the late reply. I'm new to the forum and used to getting email notifications when someone replies. I missed all of these and posted a new thread asking basically the same thing again today! :)

Landy do you mind making contact on the side if your offer if still standing please? I'll be very happy to do a like for like swap. If you're happy with I'll see if I can get a price for postage there and back. On me of course.

H

Back
Top Bottom