New GSA

Hi , Wondering how long it will take for my new bike to be ready, I ordered it on 14th from Marshalls laceby new standard height , How long did yours take ?

Derek

Depends on spec, if there are any in stock at the dealers, BMW UK or if stock from a new factory production run is being waited for, also dependant on BMW UK's PDI centre (the ones who can't read a spec sheet and check if all the options are present ) getting their finger out and doing the UK PDI and organising transportation to the dealers.

Anything from a couple of days to a couple of months if there are no bikes of a specific spec in the UK and you have to wait for one being built

BMW owners really are the creme de la creme of utter cockwombles.

But I hear the bike is ready,yet it will take another 3 weeks for the yts pleb at the dealers to attach and power up the 50,000 lumens of LED cuntlights which is vital when riding such a steed of awesomeness.

Delboy has also asked them to weld the panniers to the bike,seeing as its de riguer to leave them on 24/7.

Awesome.

Delboy has also asked them to weld the panniers to the bike,seeing as its de riguer to leave them on 24/7.

Awesome.

That is so true. On our way back front Dent. Stopped at Devils Bridge for a breakfast and low and behold a shiny GSA turns up with all the boxes on. WTF, I mean we are the ones with panniers stuffed and rollbag on the back. In the end the bike park was filled with GSAs ridden by blokes who could barely touch the ground or do a proper turn feet up while struggling to park the bike in the most inappropriate spot.

That is so true. On our way back front Dent. Stopped at Devils Bridge for a breakfast and low and behold a shiny GSA turns up with all the boxes on. WTF, I mean we are the ones with panniers stuffed and rollbag on the back. In the end the bike park was filled with GSAs ridden by blokes who could barely touch the ground or do a proper turn feet up while struggling to park the bike in the most inappropriate spot.

Probably me” Sorry if I disturbed your breakfast !!

WTF, I mean we are the ones with panniers stuffed and rollbag on the back.

Sincerest apologies from me as well. :(

I normally bow in reverence when I realise a fellow biker has arrived with their panniers stuffed and a rollbag on the back. And from Dent you say? Wow well done. :bow

You had obviously travelled from afar and I understand that there is a pecking order that must be obeyed at all times. :)

Apologies accepted. Next time get some flies and mud on the bike. And not any flies, dead ones :aidan :D

Back
Top Bottom