2019 CRF450L

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking that, but I really need to get a cheap trail bike and local TRF membership just to see how much fun riding off road is first. Keep looking at the pristine XR600R for sale on here, but it would be a shame to get that bent and muddy !

RBW.

You had a 950SE and proudly declared it was a tarmac bike, Honda 450L has no interest to you - so dunno why you started the thread really:rolleyes:

You really are a prize cockwomble aren’t you !

I didn’t take my 950 off-road as the seat height was also 950 mill and I’m not a riding god like you . But I’ve owned numerous off-road bikes , have done a bit of motocross , played on local beaches and in the forests of Brittany and in the last year or so have ridden off-road in Chile on a GS800, through the jungle in Malaysia and 14000feet up a volcano in Mexico.
Rode the AT off-road too.
Sorry, that can’t compete with your epic off-road adventure in Dent last weekend .

I won’t be getting the Honda 450 as I have no real use for it but started the thread as it popped up on the net and thought some on here might be interested . I forgot there were cûnts like you around , so why not start your own !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom