My 2015 GS Triple Black on Done Deal

Cannot access link, as it is only avaliable to Ireland. Great way to sell a bike on an international forum.

Cannot access link, as it is only avaliable to Ireland. Great way to sell a bike on an international forum.

We have a joyous tax over here called VRT (vehicle registration tax) which means that the bike will simply not make sense in any market other that the republic of Ireland i'm afraid! Hence I posted the link in the Irish section only.

Thanks for your interest though...

We have a joyous tax over here called VRT (vehicle registration tax) which means that the bike will simply not make sense in any market other that the republic of Ireland i'm afraid! Hence I posted the link in the Irish section only.

Macker

You get the vrt back on current market value if you export it.
Just incase you werent aware.
Wes

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Opps sorry, didn't even look at which forum it was on, just saw 'for sale' and a friend here is looking for a bike.
Your VRT sounds a bit like our 'luxury tax', any bike over 600cc has this tax on it. A new 1200GS is about €3,500tax. Then there is VAT as well.

Macker

You get the vrt back on current market value if you export it.
Just incase you werent aware.
Wes

Hi Wes,
Afraid not so unfortunately. The export scheme only applies to cars and not to motorcycles..don’t ask me why and it’s something I intend to take up with revenue.
I’ve exported quite a few cars and jeeps (I’m in the motor trade) but was blanked when I investigated doing so on the bike - it’s seems us bikers aren’t covered by eu law...

Hi Wes,
Afraid not so unfortunately. The export scheme only applies to cars and not to motorcycles..don’t ask me why and it’s something I intend to take up with revenue.
I’ve exported quite a few cars and jeeps (I’m in the motor trade) but was blanked when I investigated doing so on the bike - it’s seems us bikers aren’t covered by eu law...

Time to vote leave!

That is a peach Enda. I promise that if I get 5 numbers + the bonus on Saturday......you will be my first phone call.

Sent from a U11

Ah very good...best of luck with that lol!
Hi Wes,

Bike now sold. Made €14,500 - just as a point of reference as to what these are worth.

Back
Top Bottom