Pyrenees in June - trip place available - short notice I am afraid

gbmud

Reaction score
A few of us have a trip arranged in June to ride over the pyrenees - there are currently seven riders.

The trip dates are 17:00 12/6/18 from Portsmouth to Santander - returning at 09:00 20/6/18 back into Portsmouth.

One of the fellas unfortunately has had to drop out due to personal reasons and so we have a spare space on the trip.

We'll be riding through and over the pyrenees and possibly dropping into Barcelona. The group is a mixed group from GSs, Sports bikes, naked bikes to Harleys with mixed ages. The ride style with be progressive but not silly, with the aim to enjoy long sweeping bends through the mountains and also twistes up in the mountains with coffee breaks :)

It will be a great trip so if your would like to join us the please drop us a note back or a pm if you prefer.

Cost is £347 for the ferry and then hotels, food, petrol etc will be on top. Reason for not booking hotels already (except the first night) is that we we may want to do 2 days in 1 location and possibly change the route to follow the sun and avoid the rain, so we are going to keep the accommodation lose for now.

Anyway have a think and let us know asap for the chance to have a great week of riding. If you know someone who might be interested, please pass the details on.

Message me, email biketrip@***my username here without stars***.co.uk or find Horsham Motorcycle Group on Facebook.

Cheers

Chris

Back
Top Bottom