Can you record group chats on intercoms?

TeapotOne

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
At the moment, if I want to record a conversation between riders, we all have to have a camera on our lids and mics wired into the helmets and cameras. I then sync the chat in post edit.

Is it possible to record chat straight off the intercoms for example? I currently use the PacTalk system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment, if I want to record a conversation between riders, we all have to have a camera on our lids and mics wired into the helmets and cameras. I then sync the chat in post edit.

Is it possible to record chat straight off the intercoms for example? I currently use the PacTalk system.

Yes get a 3.5mm splitter for the ear piece and run a wire to a dictaphone, only one it won't record is yours

Yes get a 3.5mm splitter for the ear piece and run a wire to a dictaphone, only one it won't record is yours

If using a drift or go pro, you can take the headphone connection straight into the camera?

Don’t know about packtalk, but Sena has sidetones, so you could record your voice if this option is enabled.

It can definitely be done. A friend has made his own circuitry to do just this for the Interphone F5 and is now doing it for the Packtalk. Small enough to fit inside the helmet too. Message me for more info if you need.

Back
Top Bottom