Total raised for the Great North Air Ambulance

Micky

Never knowingly understood
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to the very generous purchase of raffle tickets, donations of money and prizes, the supply of beer, cakes'n baps ...

£1,268.87 paid in to the Great North Air Ambulance account this morning :D

Thank you everyone :thumby:

:beerjug:

Thanks to the very generous purchase of raffle tickets, donations of money and prizes, the supply of beer, cakes'n baps ...

That's a good haul Micky, all we have to do now is make sure we never need it.:D:beerjug:

Well done Micky.

You and the team should feel very proud.

Has this been moved out of the general Dent thread?

Without my permission?

Ha ha ... OK then

Don't be thanking me ... it's all down to you feckers :thumby:

Great result Micky , most of it not possible without you pestering suppliers and the generosity of folk on here. Well done you know who you are.

Steve

It’s great to support such a good cause whilst enjoying great company & having a few beers, long may it continue.
:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Yes, a thoroughly enjoyable weekend spent with a great crowd of people :D. Although Micky says that it's all down to us lot for coming along all the thanks and appreciation go to Micky and everyone else involved in the background...including Margaret :eek:.
And wasn't that weather just amazing.

A good amount raised for an excellent cause. Until next year :thumb2

Yes, a thoroughly enjoyable weekend spent with a great crowd of people :D. Although Micky says that it's all down to us lot for coming along all the thanks and appreciation go to Micky and everyone else involved in the background...including Margaret :eek:.
And wasn't that weather just amazing.

A good amount raised for an excellent cause. Until next year :thumb2

Totally agreed. :beerjug:
Some great company, great craic and great weather. What's not to like.:beerjug:
Bring it on again next year. Much appreciated Micky to you and all who helped.:clap:clap:clap

BTW, Hope the trip to Turkey goes well.:thumb2

Totally agreed. :beerjug:
Some great company, great craic and great weather. What's not to like.:beerjug:
Bring it on again next year. Much appreciated Micky to you and all who helped.:clap:clap:clap

BTW, Hope the trip to Turkey goes well.:thumb2

Cheers, Czech Republic first in a couple of weeks though :thumb2, see you in Ullapool in September.

Loving that avatar :D

i-sWZ9JxX-L.jpg

i-jbbrpHH-L.jpg

That is brilliant Micky, it will be greatly appreciated by Barbara & rest of family.

Back
Top Bottom