Wooohoooo!!!! I've got a proper job!!!!

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Meet the man officially in charge of shyte collection :D

There are lots of recycling bins on site so everyone will be encouraged to use those, but on the friday night I'll be giving out black bin bags for your use so we can leave the place as we find it.....

Damn it's good to feel useful :D

Damn that would have been right in my skill-set ...

Any need for a beer safety officer? :confused:

PL2_and_a_half said:
Damn that would have been right in my skill-set ...

The art of good management lies in delegation...... ;)

Any need for a beer safety officer? :confused:

NO.

Fanum said:
but on the friday night I'll be giving out black bin bags for your use so we can leave the place as we find it.....

do you mean, we have to leave these plastic bags strewn all over the field -

Thats not very eco- friendly ;)

Roger Walton said:
What about an apprenticship with the Bin Bagger?

Nah .. .was hoping for something with a badge and a hat ... carpark attendant perhaps? :D

I hope they are bio degradeable plastic bin bags like the ones you can get from here ....if not you should be ashamed of yourself :( ....I'm ashamed of you anyway but you would have reason to be ashamed of yourslef too :p

As mentioned before, there will be recycling bins for glass, paper, plastic etc....there is now a special recycling point for smelly stuff, rotten fruit, rancid milk and any old bits of cheese that you can find on the way down.

You'll find it easily...it'll be next to Gecko's tent porch........

Naaa, actually, it'll be just inside ;)

:p :p :p

Nope sorry that rancid putrid smell will be my socks most likely ....but apparently the feromones make the smell irresitible to the opposite sex :eyebrow

Back
Top Bottom