Thread: BMW Algeciras

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

BMW Algeciras

I was told yesterday that BMW Algeciras no longer sell BMW bikes, and are going to sell Triumphs instead.

They will still be servicing BMW’s though ( but not mine ) any more. I’v spent a lot of money there over the years, on new bikes and services ect, and was never offered as much as a cup of coffee.

They are nice people, but have no idea of customer service. I really hope that they up thier game , and sell loads of British bikes.

Attack/Suppress/Reserve Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Algecirus fixed a leaking fuel tank seal (1150GS) just before I crossed into Africa. I was impressed by their customer service.
    A PROUD BRITON
    The beatings will continue, until morale improves
    The only test of leadership is that somebody follows.

Current BMW R1200 GSA Rallye
    10th BMW R1200 GSA LC TE Triple Black
    9th BMW R1200GSA LC TE
    8th Triumph Tiger Explorer XC
    7th BMW R1150GS
    6th. Honda Transalp
    5th. Armstrong MT500
    4th. Suzuki GSX600
    3rd. Can Am Bombadier
    2nd. Yamaha RD350LC
    1st. Suzuki TS125X

Attack/Suppress/Reserve Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    Why not delete the incorrect post - you still have time.
    Happy now
    A PROUD BRITON
    The beatings will continue, until morale improves
    The only test of leadership is that somebody follows.

Current BMW R1200 GSA Rallye
    10th BMW R1200 GSA LC TE Triple Black
    9th BMW R1200GSA LC TE
    8th Triumph Tiger Explorer XC
    7th BMW R1150GS
    6th. Honda Transalp
    5th. Armstrong MT500
    4th. Suzuki GSX600
    3rd. Can Am Bombadier
    2nd. Yamaha RD350LC
    1st. Suzuki TS125X

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Onahi View Post
    Algecirus fixed a leaking fuel tank seal (1150GS) just before I crossed into Africa. I was impressed by their customer service.
    They are helpful when bikers drop in on the way to Morocco and beyond, but the local bread and butter customers, and some of us have spent over 20,000 Euros in the course of a couple years, have to wait weeks and months to get things done. Did I mention not even a cup of coffee offered in numerous visits.

I’m now doing my own servicing because of the waiting time. Last time I took the bike in for a service, it went in needing only the 20,000 k service and everything working, it came back the gear shift pro not working, took it back and was told it needs a new part, Months went bye before I got the phone call to bring it in, and 550 Euros later the bike is now running well. Would I have bought another BMW off them if they had not lost the franchise....No
    another bike from them No.