German Side car (Tourists) Stolen and burnt out in Belfast

Cortina

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Read article in Belfast Telegraph , words fail me - have made a donation to try and help.

image.jpg

Hopefully the scum will never experience the pride and joy of owning something as nice and precious as that bike was to its owners, and be destined for a life of hard knocks.

There really are some proper cûnts around. I hope they find the fuckers and burn their house down with them inside it.

The local kids have started a go fund me page to help out the couple.

Anyone know how to contact these people? I would like to help them out with a bike for the rest of their journey.. Such a shame some of the thieving scum didn’t get trapped in the outfit when it went up..

Anyone know how to contact these people? I would like to help them out with a bike for the rest of their journey.. Such a shame some of the thieving scum didn’t get trapped in the outfit when it went up..

Funding page organiser would be a good place to start .... Boyd Sleator - Newtownabbey ..... possible email link on the Go Fund Me page

Thanks Cortina

I have sent Boyd an email with the offer. Just want to show visitors (or anyone for that matter) that we are mostly true to our reputation.

Regards

Mullabrack your a star. I hope it works out. If they take it I’ll PayPal you the cost of a tank of petrol. It’s not much but every little helps..

Thanks Davy but I so far have not got a reply after sending an email. My offer still stands if they can be contacted. I actually have a BMW sitting here on german plates ironically which is good to go!!

The Germans were well looked after, they hired a car and went to Galway, then got a lend of an outfit and went back to Kerry and Limerick, then came up to Dublin where they were shown around and stayed a night before heading back to Germany.

Lovely couple who were very thankful and happy at the fabulous hospitality they received right across Ireland:aidan

Back
Top Bottom