Tyres in France

ianran

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, I am near Annecy in the French alps and need a set of tyres for my wife’s S1000xr. Anyone from France on here that might be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks, been reliant on hit and miss internet! Will hopefully find one with better English than my French !

All booked in for today @ £250 ride in ride out T31’s dependant in exchange rate!

I thought it wasn’t bad at all. If I can figure out how to do the 30€ refund it will be even better !

Which fitter did you go with in the end ?

Went with Dafy Moto in Annecy, worked out at £239 on my credit card and they gave me a €30 cash back voucher. Not sure if I will actually be able to claim it but will give it a go.
One of their guys had really good English, showed us several options, fed my wife and I coffee and did a quick safety check on Bike as well. Excellent service, many places in England could learn from these chaps.

Went with Dafy Moto in Annecy, worked out at £239 on my credit card and they gave me a €30 cash back voucher. Not sure if I will actually be able to claim it but will give it a go.
One of their guys had really good English, showed us several options, fed my wife and I coffee and did a quick safety check on Bike as well. Excellent service, many places in England could learn from these chaps.

Plus 1 for Dafy Moto , a mate had his changed on race day at Le Mans and was good value as well , arranged on the sat via phone and done in a couple of hours before the race.

Now this is very useful info. to know.
Thanks to you all in France.

Back
Top Bottom