Collecting route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bengaz

Reaction score
Hi. Away at the minute and a bit at a loss.
Done the route planning, got them in trip planner no problem.
Problem is nav 5 keep trying to navigate to start of route even if I join the route at any point.
Is there any way to join a route without having to navigate to start or finish.
Thanks in advance. Much appreciated...

Yes.

Several ways.

Easiest first: Treat the display as a conventional map. Display the route and ride to it.

Yes.

Several ways.

Easiest first: Treat the display as a conventional map. Display the route and ride to it.
I've been following the purple line all day. (Albeit in opposite direction) If won't collect me determined to send me back to home?

Ride onto the route at your nearest point once you are on the magenta line stop somewhere safe then go onto your Nav V on the map screen, bottom RHS of the map screen tap the three bars then scroll down until you see the skip icon tap this until your device starts directing you in the direction of your destination.

It may take a few skips past waypoints and shaping points until it gets to where you are, but you should suss out once its directing you towards the finish.

I think there is a way to have the skip icon on your screen but don't know how to achieve this.

Hope that makes sense

Edit:
Or if you have many way points in your route when you start your route the Nav v brings up the list of way points select the nearest one that's between your location and the destination then select start.

Better still before you go on your trip create test routes near where you live so you can learn how your GPS works.

Ride onto the route at your nearest point once you are on the magenta line stop somewhere safe then go onto your Nav V on the map screen, bottom RHS of the map screen tap the three bars then scroll down until you see the skip icon tap this until your device starts directing you in the direction of your destination.

It may take a few skips past waypoints and shaping points until it gets to where you are, but you should suss out once its directing you towards the finish.

I think there is a way to have the skip icon on your screen but don't know how to achieve this.

Hope that makes sense

Edit:
Or if you have many way points in your route when you start your route the Nav v brings up the list of way points select the nearest one that's between your location and the destination then select start.

Better still before you go on your trip create test routes near where you live so you can learn how your GPS works.

Brilliant much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom