where is the best deal on AT adv sport,blade honda...any good?

Loz

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi,had a 2 up test yesterday with the misses and have almost made the decision ,blade honda abingdon are doing 0% finance deal this weekend.....never used them before are they a good dealer

any better deals out there?

thanks

loz

Brother and I bought our ATAS’s from Blade Abingdon, nice people and open to do a deal, if pushed. �� I wouldn’t say they are an outstanding dealer, but they are ok, gave a fair trade in value and was able to negotiate essential extras into the deal. Price to change was the number one target, got panniers and inner bags, center stand thrown in and got the 3 year service package at a very healthy discount.

I take it your going the PCP route if so have a read through the feedback on here from last year

We have bought 3 bikes from them when they were in Reading and always had a good deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If its 0% i dout you will get a better deal just try and get the rrp down a bit.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Fowler’s are doing 0% as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I take it your going the PCP route if so have a read through the feedback on here from last year

was thinking 0% finance....why use your own money
will search for that thread

loz

hi,had a 2 up test yesterday with the misses and have almost made the decision ,blade honda abingdon are doing 0% finance deal this weekend.....never used them before are they a good dealer

any better deals out there?

thanks

loz

Blade Abingdon are OK, I've had 2 bikes from them, in complete contrast Blade Swindon are a bunch of arrogant cnuts, especially the fat fucker (dealer principle/manager/twat) who runs the place and thinks he know's everything about anything and that his customers should be grateful for the fact that he is even there!

thanks for the reply's

loz

I’ve bought two bikes from Blade Abingdon and they’re a friendly bunch of guys and as bike dealers go, they were pretty good, not fantastic, no frills and not pushy and they will do deals, unlike some dealers who quite honestly think your stupid and know nothing about anything and will pay whatever they ask without quibble.

Even though there’s a 0% offer next week, you should still be able to get a deal on the price, if they know your not wasting their time and will do the deal that day, you just have to be polite and know what you want.

Back
Top Bottom