Hilltop in Ireland

Vehicles now use OBDII compliant data links and software has been generally standardised

VOSA cannot actually interpret the Engine ECU "programming" at the roadside but they can view Engine logs which will show is the vehicle has been driven differently than the card says

The Digital card is definitely of Interest to VOSA / RSA . But so is the Programing . Engine management is now Relevant , for a host of reasons , the current one
being emissions . Make no mistake the vehicle examiners have the roadside capacity to Read your Vehicles ECU & Icu,s, Download and prosecute .

The Digital card is definitely of Interest to VOSA / RSA . But so is the Programing . Engine management is now Relevant , for a host of reasons , the current one
being emissions . Make no mistake the vehicle examiners have the roadside capacity to Read your Vehicles ECU & Icu,s, Download and prosecute .

Which roadside examiners are they? And what legislation are they prosecuting under? I’m interested now

I always tell NU about modifications and performance tuning, It was never a problem to them.

I think this type of remap is safe as houses, I wouldn’t tell my insurance company because it wouldn’t effect it... there is no motorcycle testing in Ireland either.

I had a Mondeo remapped and went through the nct twice with no questions, as the lads said above it’s only fixing a bit of a fuelling issue.

Great to have the option here now ����

does this sort the hole at 4500-6000 even on a standard bike or do I need to de cat and free flow pipe.

What’s this??? Something to do with trucks in the UK?

We’re talking about motorcycles in Ireland. So there is no one in Ireland testing bikes, either like an MOT or at the roadside. And there is no legislation to back up what your saying either.....

If your not interested in this service don’t get it, but don’t make statements and attempt to back it up just to try turn people off. This guy is also running a garage and trying to pay bills so I don’t know why you would try to cast doubt over the legality of what’s on offer... just keep it to yourself

Good morning Enda, just wondering if you could map a harley,a mate has fuel injection issues?I'll pass on your number if you can help
John

My bike runs well since hilltop, had loads of dealer software updates, no issues,
Fitted de cat headers later runs even better, no mot issues,
Being an earler euro 3 petrol gs no ad blu worries ,, 😎

Back
Top Bottom