Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tried a brand new RT...

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe Malcvtr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by casbar View Post
    I bought a new CVO Road King in 2014, did 14k on it. Then I bought a RT as well. The CVO never got ridden again, so sold it, each to their own. Plus you can sell your chaps as well
    Haha. Yeah, I get that. I loved my last RT and I can see me getting one again. It was like a lightweight racer compared to the Street Glide. But there was that character that the Glide has which made us both decide to stay with it for another year. I'm going to put some Pirelli Night Dragons on it which many people say makes it faster steering whilst staying stable. And no, I'm not trying to turn it into a sportsbike

Chaps... What ever possesses our mercan cousins to wear those monstrosities? Mind you, they are a help when you need a pee, apparently.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I just traded my RT in for a 2018 Heritage Classic

As brilliant as the RT is, I really only need my bike for local trips and the odd 'for the fun of it' blast.. the RT isn't a bike I run to for a dose of riding fun. The Heritage, however is an 'event' whenever you ride it, much like my 2016 Slim that I sold last year.

And for me, that's the thing - Harley's are for the fun of it. They're not an 'everyday' bike necessarily, but every ride feels special and everyone turns their head to look at it.

They do feel special.
    This is what I do all day... www.remocreative.com

Senior Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_gs View Post
    I just traded my RT in for a 2018 Heritage Classic

As brilliant as the RT is, I really only need my bike for local trips and the odd 'for the fun of it' blast.. the RT isn't a bike I run to for a dose of riding fun. The Heritage, however is an 'event' whenever you ride it, much like my 2016 Slim that I sold last year.

And for me, that's the thing - Harley's are for the fun of it. They're not an 'everyday' bike necessarily, but every ride feels special and everyone turns their head to look at it.

They do feel special.
    Indeed, they truly are sad individuals.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe Doris's Avatar
    Deep in the Forest amongst the little people..
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_gs View Post

They do feel special.
    They definitely attract "special" people.....
    ボウルズ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12