what should i do?

Deleted account 220427002

Reaction score
i'm tinkin' aboot a wee trip to the pig burning but if i take a ferry over night it's £120 each way:eek: me not can afford that!!!

and the dublin holyhead route is a killer .... with no sleep 13 hours it's tellin me on google maps!!!!

oh great ones with all your wisdom...

what should i do?

Plan A) Think to yourself that in six month's time the money won't mean a thing but the memories will still be there......then get off yer arse and get packing ;)

Plan B) Look around your garage for some spare bike kit and whack something up for sale on FS&W quick...abuse your power by making it a sticky thread and get the buyer to give you cash for the item at the Hoggy.

Plan C) Sit at home and sulk while the rest of us enjoy the best event of the year ;)

:D

some help your are...want a yeller tank?:D

and i can't justify spending £240 before petrol and food and....the drink bill..Bill:)

Fly over? Dublin to Stanstead is a bargain flight with Ryan Air.

OK you won't have a bike here but that's more incentive to keep seats in the bar warm for the eejits that go dunking themselves in little brooks all day saturday ... ;)

:D

tankbagexpanded2.jpg
anyone?

PL2_and_a_half said:
Fly over? Dublin to Stanstead is a bargain flight with Ryan Air.

OK you won't have a bike here but that's more incentive to keep seats in the bar warm for the eejits that go dunking themselves in little brooks all day saturday ... ;)

i live in Coleraine!!!!

TUNED IN said:
i live in Coleraine!!!!

So ride to the airport then ya muppet ;)

I'm sure we can arrange to pick you up from somewhere...worth looking at ;)

Big thing called a coach - leaves Coleraine bus depot at 8am can have you at Dublin Airport by lunchtime :p

How tall are you by the way?

:eek: No! Not at all - I was thinking of offering to collect from the airport if it went that route but as I am not insured for pillions it would have to be in the car, but ....
mini_one.jpg

PL2_and_a_half said:
:eek: No! Not at all - I was thinking of offering to collect from the airport if it went that route
Now THAT I'd like to see.......Big ol' Gary on the back of your brand new (old) airhead with lil' old you riding up front........

I suspect neither of you would be buying drinks all weekend if you gave us that sight to gawp at :D

Boy....just imagine the wheelies you'd be pulling!!!!

:p :p :p everyone's a comedian ;)

Only thing on the back of my bike will be a tent and a sleeping bag, Mister Fanum .. besides, if I bring the DRZ it doesn't have rear pegs :D

How about Dublin to Bournemouth? I've just looked and depending when you fly all in about 150 Euros return.
Ten minutes to my house, borrow the Burgman (not too good off-road though :D ), 1 hour later at Hograost. Turn up Thursday, have day at the seaside (we'll put you up overnight) and go to Andover Friday.
What else do you want? Tent? Yup, spare one of them. Sleeping bag if needed. Mug for scrounging tea if needed.
No excuses now............what do you say?

Bummer is Mrs GL and myself are both working this weekend :( , but will try to visit Saturday evening :)

no flyin!!!!

bikin' or nothing!!!

i have some dignity...... not much, but some:D

edit: only if it's nice weather:D

Gary
Quite yer flappin and get yerself over - I'm gonna be there so there's motivation for ya :p You know it make sense.....

Back
Top Bottom