Germany Harz mountains area. Place available from Newcastle

47steve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

We have organised a trip into the Harz / Mosel area of Germany. Twelve of us (well 11 at the moment) will be going. Travelling from Newcastle to Ijmuden (Holland) on the 21st June 2018 until 28th June 2018.

All ferries and accommodation have been arranged but unfortunately one person has had to drop out due to work commitments.

If anyone would like any further details please send me a message.

TA Steve:beerjug:

can't make this trip as I will be with 6 friends in the Harz from 26-28 June - staying in Goslar for 3 nights. Before that we will be in Bad Bertrich between Cochem and Nurburg. Hope you get an extra bod and maybe see you around. I'll be the blue Triumph Explorer with a Trophy 1200, Goldwing & FJR1300 in tow.

can't make this trip as I will be with 6 friends in the Harz from 26-28 June - staying in Goslar for 3 nights. Before that we will be in Bad Bertrich between Cochem and Nurburg. Hope you get an extra bod and maybe see you around. I'll be the blue Triumph Explorer with a Trophy 1200, Goldwing & FJR1300 in tow.

Hi Wessie,

we will be in Goslar for 3 nights from 22nd? hopefully catch up somewhere down the line. (4 x gs, firblade, triumph, 2 x vfr, 2 x bmw and aprillia) will keep an eye out:beer:

Back
Top Bottom