I dropped in here yesterday for a quick Butcher's......

Excellent! and do let us know what the 'Bomber Breakfast' is like...:thumb2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4TPtgZInmss?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seems a good idea to me....What you doing Weds. afternoon?

Depends how long Rainbow take to service the bike. If I can't make it Weds. I'll let you know when I can. :thumb2

Excellent. I think (but only think) that Rainbow have my bike booked in for 1130 but I'll find out tomorrow & let you know. :beerjug:

Where in the fuck is Rainbow?
I would not take any bike of mine there, out of principle....Fucking Rainbow......Fuck off and how is Zippy????

Rotherham. It's where I bought the bike and where it's been serviced since. They're (mostly) a nice group of people. It will be interesting to see if/how things have changed since they were taken over by Allan Jefferies.

Rotherham. It's where I bought the bike and where it's been serviced since. They're (mostly) a nice group of people. It will be interesting to see if/how things have changed since they were taken over by Allan Jefferies.

The comfy seating has gone. And so has the tin of biscuits :mad:

I believe they kept all the staff on. I was down in the service area when it was Rainbow and the 2 mechanics looked professional - no problems with the routine service so hopefully nothing has changed.

I have been twice and it is very good.

Buy a years entrance for the same price as a day pass :thumby:

I believe they kept all the staff on. I was down in the service area when it was Rainbow and the 2 mechanics looked professional - no problems with the routine service so hopefully nothing has changed.

Unfortunately Steve the excellent service manager has gone, I'm told he resigned last month which is a great shame. Josh, the young sales lad has also gone, he's now working for Oliver who left about 4 years ago. And as Steve has already said, no biscuit barrel or comfy seating. It will probably be Grimsby for me from now on purely because they're closer and seem to be building a decent reputation again.

As you know, I was in Grimsby today.....Actually it is Laceby, I am not `ard enough to go to Grimsby.
They have lovely comfy seating, they have coffee in several different styles and many t bags offering regenerative health benefits and they even have gay ones for the GSA riders amongst you:D

Service guy is nice, the techs seem nice, all in all a pleasurable experience, whilst awaiting my hipster lifestyle bike to be fettled by the Nazi staff bike fettling team, I can thoroughly recommend them.:thumb

Unfortunately Steve the excellent service manager has gone, I'm told he resigned last month which is a great shame. Josh, the young sales lad has also gone, he's now working for Oliver who left about 4 years ago. And as Steve has already said, no biscuit barrel or comfy seating. It will probably be Grimsby for me from now on purely because they're closer and seem to be building a decent reputation again.

I’m reliably informed that Alan Jeffries is a good dealership so hopefully their new venture will be the same. I’m glad Marshall’s are improving their standards - they really were sh*t when we lived in Lincoln.

Bear in mind that we’re talking about BMW dealerships, so the bar is set pretty low as far as customer service is concerned :rolleyes:

I popped in for breakfast this morning.
The constituent parts were very nice, in fact I was joined by a sausage expert who was waxing lyrical about the sausages, but......
I'm not sure it represented terrific value for money in terms of the breakfast alone which was definitely lacking in potato based product.

A great setting, terrific company but next time I shall go for a bacon and egg bap. Or maybe a sausage bap. Or probably both.

Back
Top Bottom