Biker friendly camping in cornwall

fatbaldbob

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Three of us are touring the UK starting from Inverness this weekend, the plan is to go round cornwall and visit the Eden Project, looking on line I cannot find a Campsite in Cornwall that will accept single persons of same sex, they all state families and couples only.

The biker guide web site only has one listed in cornwall that will accept bikers (penmarlampark) and they are asking £51 per night, £28 per pitch the £21 per person:eek:

Anyone any idea where you can get accommodation in the area, would prefer Newquay or near Eden Project but getting desperate for anywhere at the moment.

fatbaldbob;5094080 The biker guide web site only has one listed in cornwall that will accept bikers (penmarlampark) and they are asking £51 per night said:
Not according to their website :nenau

I’m guessing you’re not all 21 years old ;) find a nice campsite and give them a ring, tell who you are and your plans and (mostly) they will welcome you with open arms :beerjug:

Me and the Mrs are away at least twice a year using various sites with our caravan.
All of them state " families or couples only, no single sex parties "

A lot of the time, foreign and Brit bikers rock up asking to pitch, all are given a pitch.
I've chatted to most and they can be a couple of guys on two bikes, single guys, couples and singles.

Never known any turned away :thumb2

Beacon farm st Agnes, north coast near Truro, been there on my bike and seen others when staying in the van. Nice coastal walk to village and beach, try the Rattler cider in the driftwood pub.

Al.

Evening, we run an air bnb in Cornwall about 40 mins east of Newquay. It only sleeps two but your quite welcome to pitch a tent in the garden. Garage parking for the bikes etc. It's Called Little Brook, location Nr Callington.

Three of us are touring the UK starting from Inverness this weekend, the plan is to go round cornwall and visit the Eden Project, looking on line I cannot find a Campsite in Cornwall that will accept single persons of same sex, they all state families and couples only.

The biker guide web site only has one listed in cornwall that will accept bikers (penmarlampark) and they are asking £51 per night, £28 per pitch the £21 per person:eek:

Anyone any idea where you can get accommodation in the area, would prefer Newquay or near Eden Project but getting desperate for anywhere at the moment.

Tell them you are a couple. They’d be in big trouble for turning you away then!

Beacon farm st Agnes, north coast near Truro, been there on my bike and seen others when staying in the van. Nice coastal walk to village and beach, try the Rattler cider in the driftwood pub.

Al.

Lovel spot...

Great sunsets, lovely coast, nice walk down to one of the best beaches chapel porth and you can even take a winder over to blue hills and see the last climb of the lands end trial - it’s not that near Eden but hey you’ve got bikes and this is a much nicer location

Back
Top Bottom