learnt a new thing today on my TFT display !

Onahi

The Equalizer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I listen to music, Make phone calls, and Talk to my mates on their bikes. fantastic. Shut up those that dont..........:rob
However, today I thought id try the radio for the football. Talk sport. To my surprise, All my favorite saved stations are shown on the dash and you can scroll through them..... How brilliant.
:clap

In the past I've always been against anything that demands a internet connection. For two reasons. One, Cost of data abroad, Although its now included, And two, Not all areas, especially out in the Holuo, have internet, so I've always had all my music, 30GB of it on an SD card. Always accessible.
The TFT continues to impress me.

I listen to music, Make phone calls, and Talk to my mates on their bikes. fantastic. Shut up those that dont..........:rob
However, today I thought id try the radio for the football. Talk sport. To my surprise, All my favorite saved stations are shown on the dash and you can scroll through them..... How brilliant.
:clap

What radio player?

this one ! Works great with the TFT. All station information is shown on the screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180615-173539.jpg
    Screenshot_20180615-173539.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 245

Back
Top Bottom