Where's France!!!

otruk

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just returning the bike to its motherland and much to my surprise no France on the navigator v. As soon as we hit Belgium Luxembourg and Germany all back to normal. Any ideas, can get internet and have android phone how do I add France? Cheers

It was an issue a while ago,
Assuming you have added a memory card for the extra mapping,,
Re load the maps and if its still not working ,try a differet computer if using mac,

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I crossed the Spanish border into what i thought would be France, But I looked up and saw a sign .... welcome to Belgium.

Its all Nuttys fault. He's a bad, bad man. Mind you, it did stop me from making a fool of misen a week or 2 later when I found out i had the same problem.

Happened to me this week, so far

France and Italy missing

Belgium, Nederlands, Germany and Austria all present

It’s a right PITA as I’m in Italy for eight days.

I updated it a couple of weeks ago, I can manage without France but Italy would be useful even with a map

Happened to me this week, so far

France and Italy missing

Belgium, Nederlands, Germany and Austria all present

It’s a right PITA as I’m in Italy for eight days.

I updated it a couple of weeks ago, I can manage without France but Italy would be useful even with a map

The new tomtom can be updated over WiFi. Just saying, like! :JB

I have the same problem on my navigator v from what I can tell France is on the device memory and the rest is on the SD card is there a way to put all the maps on the card so I don't have to keep swapping between them .

Get a brand new card (you don’t need a huge one) and then use Garmin Express to install the full latest European map set, which it will do automatically. All will then be well.

This assumes that you (or a past owner) has not fecked about with the inner workings of the Nav V, seeking to improve it.

Back
Top Bottom