Bmw SOFT luggage for GSA racks

Ordered a set of the Bmw panniers, I’m gonna go with the Mosko backpack tho, looks loads better.

Also email from Mosko the other day saying they’re opening a Eu ordering/collection point/warehouse so import duty & freight costs will be easier/cheaper in the future... (until brexit I’m thinking then a massive tariff on top)

Ordered a set of the Bmw panniers, I’m gonna go with the Mosko backpack tho, looks loads better.

Also email from Mosko the other day saying they’re opening a Eu ordering/collection point/warehouse so import duty & freight costs will be easier/cheaper in the future... (until brexit I’m thinking then a massive tariff on top)

Bloody expensive the Atacama. Hope you got a good deal as I can’t see BMW selling that many..

Arsey thanks for the pics. Any idea on the weight of each bag including the back plate?

A tad under £700, I’m happy (for now) not got them yet..

Does that include the GS/GSA special mounting plate for the offside? Do you mind me asking who is selling them at that price because I've seen a UK price of £900+

Does that include the GS/GSA special mounting plate for the offside? Do you mind me asking who is selling them at that price because I've seen a UK price of £900+

I was told 900+ by Rybrook Wolverhampton. Thanks but no thanks.

MOSKO 40L Back country bag

Brand new....unused.

Purchased from Mosco, USA

First £150.00 gets this top quality bag

Collect from Rotherham or Sheffield

Attachments

• 57CCAFF8-33D8-45CE-BD26-58FAE4E66965.jpg
    57CCAFF8-33D8-45CE-BD26-58FAE4E66965.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 465
Does anybody know if the Bumot XTREMADA Soft Panniers will fit the older Hexhead GSA racks (if you mount them on the other side ?).

3c66cace7c030e09fb8e5160aa766e59.jpg

Very nice Africa Twin Arsey. Is it fitted with the same special wheels as the GSA with spokes that come loose after 3 months ownership?:)

I've gone ahead and ordered the Bumot Xtremada panniers. The fact that they fit straight on to the existing GSA frames without fannying about fitting backplates, they are lockable on the frames, weigh no more than the Mosko/Atacama bags and cost £250 less swung it for me. Shame 'coz I think the Mosko bags look nicer and are probably tougher

Back
Top Bottom