not renewed my insurance

sutty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
i sold my bike due to having an op on my knee but all seems ok now so my question is how long is my no claims valid for after not renewing insurance if that makes sense :thumb2

cheers

gadget been 5 months now and i am itching to buy another bike:thumb2

2 years and your previous insurer should have provided evidence when the old policy was cancelled or lapsed. Probably in the form of a pdf in an email. If you do not have it, then some firms allow you to log into a website to download it.

i sold my bike due to having an op on my knee but all seems ok now so my question is how long is my no claims valid for after not renewing insurance if that makes sense :thumb2

Yes all of the above are correct - it's 2 years with the majority of insurers we use here at Bikesure.

By all means give us a try when you make a Bike purchase - even if your bonus has lapsed.

Regards,

Barry

hi barry at bikesure

just got a quote off your company 485£ the reason its gone up so much is the inner city thefts they said so tried hastings direct 234£ same info as i gave to your company say no more cheers.

as for the advert in post 6

its a pop up the add has gone now they couldnt beat my best quote.

I’ve not had a car in my name for at least 5 years. The last one wasn’t getting used so sold it.

I’ve just bought another car and as the bike is with Carole Nash checked their 6 wheel cover. I have 14 years of no claims on bike cover. Although bikes don’t collect NCD they have credited me with full protected NCD for the car & come up with a fair deal.

So while the OP has not lost his NCD, others might like to know it’s not a huge big deal.

Back
Top Bottom