Transparent Cylinder Heads ?!

That's like watching someone eat with their mouth open.

No thanks.

I wonder where they are made?

... "The material of this product is expensive and does not support the return or replacement. Unless it is of quality, it can be returned or damaged, and it is not supported for return.
If you need stainless steel, please contact us." ...

:augie

It would be interesting to see the top end components thrashing around, but I would be concerned about the plastic head covers melting and leaking oil.

....a least you could watch your cam chain being ground down because your engines tollerances are loser than [enter MPs name] view on [add topic of your choice]

Tolerances.
Looser.

Makes a change from the usual "loose" instead of "lose". :augie

I think that's a great idea. Nothing wrong with them being plastic, until you drop the bike of course :)

But if the oil distribution is working, I don't imagine you'll see so much while is running as surely there'll be oil bouncing off the inside face in areas?

Trouble is, I can think of a lot of other things to spend all that money on!

ps. 'Transparent cylinder heads' - is what got my attention - I was interested in the materials!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It would be interesting to see the top end components thrashing around, but I would be concerned about the plastic head covers melting and leaking oil.

I’ll stand being corrected but I think that you will find that your standard OEM cam box lids are already made of plastic so you’d better start getting concerned :augie

Nothing wrong with modern technical plastics unless you live in the Ocean!

I’ll stand being corrected but I think that you will find that your standard OEM cam box lids are already made of plastic so you’d better start getting concerned :augie

Nothing wrong with modern technical plastics unless you live in the Ocean!

When someone on the same tour as me crashed their bike it looked like the shattered covers were made of a thin diecast metal, but I have to admit I didn't examine them closely. I was also alerted to a puncture shortly afterwards which I put down to riding over some shards of metal from the incident.

I have no desire to see how my engine works. I've got enough to worry about!

Back
Top Bottom