MyRide/Freecom 4 - how do I get audio?

So you have opened the support page and opened the Cardo downloader program before you have connected the unit. When connected your settings are displayed and on upgrading firmware it then fails. I’ve done my #1 successfully and my buddy his #2 ok so why yours has failed. Have you anything ie security that might stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you have opened the support page and opened the Cardo downloader program before you have connected the unit. When connected your settings are displayed and on upgrading firmware it then fails. I’ve done my #1 successfully and my buddy his #2 ok so why yours has failed. Have you anything ie security that might stop it.

Yep, all seems to work fine - I see Language pack update 100% installed, but then "Error #D02 Firmware upgrade failed". If there was a security issue (I have no particular security/firewall etc on this or the other Mac I tried it on) surely it would have failed before downloading and apparently installing the language pack.

Both units are now unusable (permanent red light on both). I'm waiting to see what happens when the batteries run down.

Take a look at the link in my previous message to see their "Support page"

Have you tried mailing Cardo from their support page clicking on Freecom from the product list. I've just connected mine again now and it's the same download 2.2.

I've been in touch with KTM to ask where the list of 'compatible' headsets is published.
Apparently it isn't. The only way to find out is to ask your dealer.

Why you would ask your dealer for a list of compatible headsets when all the marketing material says 'Bluetooth' with no reference to compatible or non-compatible headsets eludes me.

The logical route seems to be to buy one, spend hours and hours trying to get it to work then contact the dealer to learn that the particular Bluetooth standard headset you've bought isn't compatible.

Back
Top Bottom