FS Triumph Cub

Joe narvey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I bought this last year from a Forum member and she’s been sat in bubble wrap in storage since. Apologies I can’t find the original listing, but it’s as clean as was originally described, hasn’t been used since.

My daughter has decided to move back home and so I’ve got to make space in storage so a few bikes have to go. I considered putting her up for adoption but apparently it’s too late.

So Triumph Cub lovely condition, box of spares, etc.

£3300

Located in London near Tower Bridge.

8fb1c447572c491034a8bf80cfca7ba3.jpg

bd0a71d6a5124034dfb934573b66e93a.jpg

11732612d9fd19b008f7be5239be4bf1.jpg

That's a lovely example at a very good price.

I'm currently restoring two 'Cubs' (a '58 and a '63) from piles of rusty bits and they will each cost more than the asking price for this one.

I'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up.

(Joe - shall I put a link on the 'Cub Club' website ??).

Bob.

That's a lovely example at a very good price.

I'm currently restoring two 'Cubs' (a '58 and a '63) from piles of rusty bits and they will each cost more than the asking price for this one.

I'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up.

(Joe - shall I put a link on the 'Cub Club' website ??).

Bob.

Bob, yes please. Thank you.

There’s a box of bits that goes with it including the side panels.

Joe,

I'm after a set of side panels - will you sell them separately ??

Better PM me !

Cheers.

Bob.

Lovely looking example. A Cub was my first bike in 1969 - cost me £17.10 shillings bought as seen! Had to push it home! Hard to imagine spending over 3 grand for one but I know this one is well priced - what a difference 50 years makes. :rob

GLWS :beerjug:

Lovely looking example. A Cub was my first bike in 1969 - cost me £17.10 shillings bought as seen! Had to push it home! Hard to imagine spending over 3 grand for one but I know this one is well priced - what a difference 50 years makes. :rob

GLWS :beerjug:

I have to reiterate, aside from having her bubble wrapped, I’m not responsible for its condition, that was a member on here and the former owner who was involved in the Cub club.

I have to reiterate, aside from having her bubble wrapped, I’m not responsible for its condition, that was a member on here and the former owner who was involved in the Cub club.

That was part of the plan, but daughter moving in means some bikes need to go :(

Forgot about this .. bump

Anyone wanna buy raise a cub ?

To do a box of bits up to look like this will cost far more then the asking price ...

A beautiful example. Good luck with the sale :thumb2

:beerjug:

To do a box of bits up to look like this will cost far more then the asking price ...

A beautiful example. Good luck with the sale :thumb2

:beerjug:

Thanks. Forgot to say sale includes a box of spares.

In 1964 when I was 14, a mate and myself bought a cub (can't remember what year it was) for the princely sum of £5. It came as a frame and several wooden boxes of bits. My mate was an apprentice engineer at Priestmans in Hull, and his dad was a keen biker. Over the next several month's we reassembled the bike and got it running, we then stripped it and did all the cosmetics. By this time my mate (Ken) had reached his 16th birthday and bought a new Yamaha 250. I gave him £20 for his share of the bike. (I had two paper rounds and a butchers round on a Saturday)

Kept the bike and continued to tinker with it, and had the occasional naughty ride out when my mother wasn't looking. I have very fond memories of that bike, although I don't ever remember it looking as good as this one.

Showed Joanne the pics and asked if I could put it in the new kitchen extension. No words where spoken, but some looks where given.

GLWS looks like a bit of a bargain to me.

Back
Top Bottom