Garmisch-Partenkirchen BMW Rally 2018

Been watching the forecast looking like thunderstorms from Wednesday through to Sunday Garmisch area although only 25% chance of rain. Day time temps up to 32c not a good outlook for camping so having a change of plan will give it a miss this year. Have a good trip those going have a beer or two for me.

Yeah I think we are thinking give it a miss and go to France instead

Last year it was thunder & lightning in the mountains at night but no rain, I remember thinking to myself I’m gonna get wet, but only sunburn.

I'll be there Thursday.
Biked it twice on a Pan... Amazing roads and scenery.
Flying into Munich this time and staying in a AirBnB near to Lidl.
Don't forget to take the train up the Zugspitse.... Fantastic.
Can't wait.
See you all in the beer tent. Ja

Sent from my London Taxi

All being well, I’ll be at the event camp site on Thurs evening, Fri and Sat. Would be great to meet up for a few beers at some point over the weekend. Planning on spending a few nights in Switzerland before returning home.

Mark

I’ve opened a WhatsApp group, anyone who wants to join & poss meet up send me message to 07872 812929
Not taking anything away from this site but I find it difficult finding things on my iphone, I need a laptop or iPad.

All being well, I’ll be at the event camp site on Thurs evening, Fri and Sat. Would be great to meet up for a few beers at some point over the weekend. Planning on spending a few nights in Switzerland before returning home.

Mark

Same plane here, I’m heading to the Stelvio Pass & staying in Bormio area..

I was in the Dolomites at the end of May and couldn't see them for low cloud and pissing rain!

God! I would love to, but workload won’t budge. Have fun all who are going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

Because the weather is unpredictable there, I see the latest forecast is sunny intervals on Saturday & Sunday. Still crap on Friday though

My mate says there’s a small Airport close by, could be back at work Monday

Might do it next year then. As chances are it’ll be same scenario with work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom