Assembly Chopper Show

Melch

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
In London near Waterloo Station in a couple of weeks and in conjunction with The Great Frog and Dice magazine. Probably not the cup of rosy of most (or any) on here but I may well pop along and use London for what it has to offer before I disappear to pastures new with a more yokel flavour.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1788262051253274/

Oops, put in wrong section. Any chance a lovely mod could move it into the Bar, thank you please.

Could be up for this... but the wife has first refusal on that weekend... some family wedding shit... what day you planning on going.....?

Could be up for this... but the wife has first refusal on that weekend... some family wedding shit... what day you planning on going.....?

Don't know yet, can be flexible.

Wedding fuck up confirmed - I’m out - and need to be “nice” apparently

Wedding fuck up confirmed - I’m out - and need to be “nice” apparently

Sulk and make it readily and visually apparent you would rather be elsewhere. Keep looking at your watch and huffing loudly.

What a great venue. If this place was around when I was a young'un I would have thought I'd died and gorn to heaven. It's in railway arches next to Waterloo and owned by Vans (of skate shoe fame). It has a skatepark inside, a restaurant/cafe, a stage for bands etc and a bar. The whole arch outside has been given up to graffiti artists and the whole place is suitably sleazy feeling.....perfect. London can do sleazy feeling very well indeed. That feeling when you think it could go either way. You could be about to have a really good night or get stabbed. :bounce1

Yeah Baby!!!!!!!

Gotta Love scallops!

Oh bloody charmin'

My favourite Knucklehead

And finally, one for Andres.

Nice pics, I thought you must have taken Andres with you..............:D

Cool looking venue...

That Green thing with the Apehangers.

I want to see it being ridden, as I truly believe it's not possible - at least not without standing up on the pegs to reach the bars. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom