2018 Klim Induction Jacket

Warlord

Do Not Resuscitate
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've just bought the Klim Induction Jacket 2018 model.

Mesh jacket for Very Hot days.

Not seen much written about it so will let you know how I get on with it, when it arrives tomorrow.

I've just bought the Klim Induction Jacket 2018 model.

Mesh jacket for Very Hot days.

Not seen much written about it so will let you know how I get on with it, when it arrives tomorrow.

Is it tomorrow yet ? :D

Be interested in your opinion of said garment.

You’ve made it rain now buying your new summer jacket! :blast

Good they may discount them to clear some stock.

I waited for warlord’s comments,but assumed he went to war and was killed in action, so ended up buying one from sports bike warehouse left the labels on went for a spin in 29 degrees couldn’t believe the airflow and ripped the labels off. Typical Klim quality,only criticism is the cuffs Velcro a little bulky but I am fussy. Would definitely recommend

I waited for warlord’s comments,but assumed he went to war and was killed in action, so ended up buying one from sports bike warehouse left the labels on went for a spin in 29 degrees couldn’t believe the airflow and ripped the labels off. Typical Klim quality,only criticism is the cuffs Velcro a little bulky but I am fussy. Would definitely recommend

Narrowed it down to Klim, the Rukka Forsair I think. Have the Badlands kit so know about the quality but the Rukka looks good too. Need to go look at both

Back
Top Bottom