PACKTALK QUERY

Pablo1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mate and I bought a pair, really impressed, using DMC for intercom, all good until a couple of weeks ago when I paired via bluetooth with another mate who has a Scala G9, now my unit seems to be in bluetooth mode all the time by default.
How do I switch the mode to DMC ?
Do I need to keep setting up a DMC group with my mate ? they are supposed to be factory paired :confused:

The two should be paired in DMC mode. But if you switch one to BT intercom, then you have to switch DMC back on. You can sort out all this by using the connect app, if you have your phone linked to the Packtalk, if not then there is a button sequence to switch DMC back on. Why don't you try reading the manual, it explains all, I only looked at it today as I'm going away at the weekend and going to setup a group. Also on the cardo community you can download a quick guide, which also shows you what to do. The whole manual is also downloadable from the cardo site, I have it on my iPhone as a pdf in case I need it. To switch the unit to DMC mode you press the two vertical buttons together (not the one at the front). Once in DMC mode the led flashes green.

If you upgraded to the new firmware that came out a couple of months ago it changed a lot of the button sequences so make sure you download the right manual.

As previously stated, the easiest way is to use the app.

But if your not paired with your phone press the intercom and phone buttons together to switch between BT and DMC. Green flashing = DMC. Blue = BT.

PS. A v4.2 firmware update came or yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom