FC-Moto delivery times

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakeyBMW

S K P
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody had a recent experience of buying from them? I ordered some boots yesterday and need them to be here by 18th latest.

No problem or No hope? :D

The order has gone from “processing” to “invoiced” status so I guess despatch is imminent........

Anybody had a recent experience of buying from them? I ordered some boots yesterday and need them to be here by 18th latest.

No problem or No hope? :D

The order has gone from “processing” to “invoiced” status so I guess despatch is imminent........

Here in Germany you normally get your stuff within a week, so reckon add on a few more days for the UK, send them a mail saying urgent, they are a decent bunch, or even call them.

Yeah, give them a ring......English speaking.

Normally takes 5 working days to get to Ireland from time of despatch.

Sent from a U11

Ive used them, and my stuff arrived within a week, so you should be fine :thumb

Thanks guys. I haven’t bought anything from them in a while and back then you had to have patience.
They’ve mailed me to say they’ve been despatched so all seems well :thumb

I just an email telling me something due last week will now be in 2 weeks.

“Being prepared for shipping to destination country” at the DHL centre in Cologne. I suspect that they don’t work Saturdays.

“Being prepared for shipping to destination country” at the DHL centre in Cologne. I suspect that they don’t work Saturdays.

I found Fc-moto despatch to be pretty quick and the item to get to UK quite quickly. The DHL part is fine, but they use UKMail for the GB bit. My experience of them hasn't been good, however, I live at the end of a one mile long narrow single track lane so by missing me off the schedule the driver can save half and hour if he's late, so they pretend they called but no-one was home. This appears to happen quite regularly with UKMail - perhaps they're on a tight schedule.

I ordered some in-stock trousers from them a couple of weeks ago. Placed the order in Monday night, got them Thursday lunchtime. Not bad!

Stuff I've had from FC Moto and Louis has always been despatched within 24 hours and usually gets to the UK the following day, as said by others the problems occur in the UK .

In one case the parcel reached the UK within 24 hours and then for some reason UK Mail sent back to Cologne before returning to the UK , it later transpired that they had misread the senders address as being the recipients and sent a German Parcel that had arrived in the UK back to a German address !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bad experience with F.C. Moto, and won’t use them again. Ordered a new Shoei Neotec, which had a fault. These things happen, and I expected to be able to ship it back for a fix or replacement - Shoei in the UK wouldn’t deal with it. The cost of shipment would have made it a worse deal than buying a UK one, but some you win, some you lose.

Anyway, long story short, they didn’t answer any emails, fobbed me off on the phone and I eventually got a refund via Paypal.

So, beware, if you have a problem it may not be easy to resolve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for my Klim Induction jacket ordered through FC Moto. Ordered on 03/07/18.

Status updates via email:

Sat, 07.07.18 17:07 Köln, GermanyThe international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

Fri, 06.07.18 16:42 --The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

I've had mostly slow delivery times with them, but they do eventually get the items to you. Sometimes you hear nothing for a few days, then bam! All updates at once.

Louse.de however were amazing this week with some Shoei cheek pads - took 3 days from Germany to Scotland.

On a side note, I ordered something from Sportsbikeshop at 16.58 last night, paid a couple of quid for a Saturday DPD delivery and it arrived as promised. That would've cost an arm and a leg a few years ago...who's making the money?

Happy shopping.

D.

I'm waiting for my Klim Induction jacket ordered through FC Moto. Ordered on 03/07/18.

Status updates via email:

Sat, 07.07.18 17:07 Köln, GermanyThe international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

Fri, 06.07.18 16:42 --The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
Must be on the same pallet as my boots :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom