Helite Turtle and Airflow

Warlord

Do Not Resuscitate
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
While I'm waiting for my 2018 Klim Induction Jacket to arrive, I've knocked together a reasonable solution in this 30 degree heat.

Standard leather Dainese jacket with Aramid stretch fabric in forearms. Cloaked with a Helite Turtle airbag jacket.

The Helite outer shell keeps the sun heat directly off you, and I don't zip up the front of the jacket, which then allows loads of airflow.

The leather jacket doesn't flap about as its contained within the Helite front clasps.

So max airflow and protection. Seems to work.

While I'm waiting for my 2018 Klim Induction Jacket to arrive, I've knocked together a reasonable solution in this 30 degree heat.

Standard leather Dainese jacket with Aramid stretch fabric in forearms. Cloaked with a Helite Turtle airbag jacket.

The Helite outer shell keeps the sun heat directly off you, and I don't zip up the front of the jacket, which then allows loads of airflow.

The leather jacket doesn't flap about as its contained within the Helite front clasps.

So max airflow and protection. Seems to work.

Warlord its the airflow that dries you out, keep everything closed and just wet your teeshirt.

Warlord its the airflow that dries you out, keep everything closed and just wet your teeshirt.

Yes, but I'm not traversing death valley, I'm scooting about West Midlands having fun with my mates, from one biker cafe to another.

No dried out cattle skulls laying by the road here. :D

Home by 2pm to watch the football haha :D

Its still a good urban solution for a few hours :)

Yes, but I'm not traversing death valley, I'm scooting about West Midlands having fun with my mates, from one biker cafe to another.

No dried out cattle skulls laying by the road here. :D

Tis bloody warm here, out on the E-bike last night for 2 hours, 5 litres of water drank between 2.

Just remember to wet your T-Shirt before wearing it

Back
Top Bottom