cardo Packtalk Bold

Oh blimey, I was just looking at getting a Packtalk Bold. Currently using a cheap nasty Chinese V6 double unit. OK for intercom, or phone, but ask it to do more than one thing at once, it struggles.
It seems the Packtalk does too. Those chinese ones cost £60 for the pair, do I really wanna spend over £400 to get the same probs?
Having second thoughts now

I have had a Packtalk since the original came out and it works fine, intercom paired to the bike, phone etc. My mate has one also and we used DMC on a weekend in Wales, again worked perfectly and easy to setup. I would buy another if mine ever packed up.

I have had a Packtalk since the original came out and it works fine, intercom paired to the bike, phone etc. My mate has one also and we used DMC on a weekend in Wales, again worked perfectly and easy to setup. I would buy another if mine ever packed up.

Thank you. With my cheapy one, I miss half of the sat nav directions cos it's like it has to wake up first once it detects an instruction, so I really do want to upgrade to something better

Back
Top Bottom